Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog of bloggers

Here’s a quick-list of all the good blogs that I have seen and would recommend
MT’s blog – am not sure what this blog is about, but it’s my boss’s blog so has to be one of the top recommendations. From the last post that I saw on this blog, it has info about new waves being made in the online world of which we are bound to become a part of, with or without our consent. Yo Boss, keep blogging, I’m sure there are several things that can be blogged about and I’m sure most of us would be interested in that.

Badsra’s Blog – now this is the place for ideas and as it says, it has musings about everything. One of the finer blogs that you would find a link to at my blogspot, it has information about things which are trend-setting and better ideas that are catching up.Budds, neat work man (not literally) and a fine content generation/aggregation that u have done…..keep blogging, u have no idea how many people u inspire to blog, me41.

Atul’s Blog – and this my friend, is a blog bymy friend atul and I suppose this blog’s all about blogging and things are shaping up fine it seems. He is into making a story and I recommend this as I play a role in the story that’s just come up. So atul, let this not be yet another shattered dream (mine that is ;) ).

Raheja’s blog – this guy ‘sudhanshu raheja’ has recently started his own online portal, primarily for MBA aspirants – mbakarma.com. What else can I say besides saluting and wishing him all the very best for the initiative taken. By the way the blog’s all about education, start-ups, new technologies and a very very informative place to visit. If I’d not done my MBA already, I think mbakarma would be the place that I’d be found in (one way to say, given a chance, i'd study)

Ankit’s Blog – Just like him, I’m not sure what this blog’s about but there is a contentment in knowing that there are people like me. Thanks Ankit (I’m sure I’ve inspired u enough to start serious blogging man)


Hey some links that I have given above are without the permission of the owners of the blogs (actually all of them, but I think I own them…hehe) and there are many that come to my mind right now but I just don’t want to clutter this place (clutter??? Hey, there’s hardly any content here dude!)
Till the time I don’t delete this post….keep visiting!

3 comments:

Anmol said...

Thanks for your views on my blog BT, you got the essence of it mate.

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I said!

Anonymous said...

Other variant is possible also