Friday, November 6, 2009

What happens when you get too many RTs

















Image Courtesy: www.thewwwblog.com

Yesterday I tweeted something and what RTs I received to this!! I mean, people would get 100x more RTs than this (say, If Sashi Tharoor said something) but I was really overwhelmed by the sheer no of RTs in less than an hour or so and then it still kept on flowing...ok just checked, the number is not so high (about 70-75) but still it is quite high for me, my highest.

And although I get nothing out of it (as we were discussing when this was happening), I still am excited about it when it's been almost 24 hrs since i tweeted that.

Sachin you rule!

3 comments:

Shivani Pde ♥ ♫ ☮ said...

dude waz an RT...

brijesh tripathi said...

Dudette, RT is ReTweet, a term used when someones reads a tweet and spreads it to his followers or appreciates a tweet, which is a term used for a status update done through twitter, which is one of the in-rage mode of social-networking / communication.

Shivani Pde ♥ ♫ ☮ said...

oh