Friday, July 10, 2009

Movies that must be seen


Just a list of movies that, in my opinion, must be seen before you leave for the other side. No order in which they have been penned.

1) The doors
2) Matrix
3) Black - Hindi
4) My cousin Vinny
5) Fight Club
6) Into the wild
7) Amelie - french
8) Jaane Bhi do yaaron - Hindi
9) Kung Fu Hustle ( try watching this in hindi if you can)
10) The goodfellas
11) The bucketlist
12) The matrix
13) The Godfather
14) If only
15) The Cable guy
16) Snatch
17) Pulp Fiction


The ones that I could think of are up there. The list will have more additions.

You think I missed something very important?
Suggest...I might just add it

3 comments:

Arush said...

how about:
1 - the dark knight.
2- saving private ryan.
3- godfather.

brijesh tripathi said...

Godfather's there mate...

D "JAMES" said...

Great list buddy, I guess "THE BOONDOCK SAINTS" should have been dre.