Monday, March 29, 2010

Facebook + Blackberry = Calendar Screwed














So I got this app called Facebook for BlackBerry and was happy that I'd stay connected...Little did I know my calendar is going to be totally screwed. The calendar was full of events I didn't know or care about and there was nothing that I could do to delete them from my BB.

Instantly I was on crackberry forum, through google search but to no avail -- The solutions written there didn't work for me

Google again -- and thanks to this there seemed to be some light...
I tried and, Voila!, as one characteristic professor of mine would say, it was solved.

Basically I had to remove my calendar and re-synchronize again -- and in the way, I lost some information that I had stored in the calendar -- fault being mine, that I did not pay heed to the 'care to be taken' info.

Anyway, I'm a happier man now with the calendar all clean -- I did not expect FB to create something like this, I mean there should be an option that lets one avoid this...well, it's past now.

No comments: